Friday, September 26, 2008

A week with Uncle Pat

Uncle Pat came to visit us!!! Tony's younger brother, Pat, flew in Wednesday night (9/17) to help us cut down a crooked tree and trim all the other unruly trees in our backyard. Pat left his lovely wife, Kim, and his 3 kidlets in Charleston, SC, for a week!!! The girls and I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Pat since we left for Phoenix early Thursday morning after Pat arrived. So we tried to make up for it in pictures and videos.
The girls LOVED Uncle Pat's enthusiasm and for his ability to make they fly! Rebecca & Mary-Gail made quick friends with him, and Pixie & ArlaMae tried to stake a claim for him also. Basically my four girls wanted to hang on Pat.

Rebecca scurried up to Uncle Pat's lap
Mary-Gail's turn...

...but she can't be without her blanket
Uncle Pat spent nearly an hour throwing Mary-Gail & Rebecca onto the couch.
They loved it and kept coming back for more!

Uncle Pat & Rebecca have the same expression :)

Don't worry - Mary-Gail shoved Rebecca out of her way so she could go first


(My Dyson vacuum cleaner thinks it's part of the family -
it is always in my pictures!!!)

Mary-Gail honks Uncle Pat's nose...

...then pats his face...

...then gives him what? A great big kiss!
(Cute huh?)

Pixie & ArlaMae wish Uncle Pat would sit with them again

Mary-Gail could NOT get enough of Uncle Pat!
Pictures the night before Pat left
(Tuesday, 9/23)

Again, Rebecca & Uncle Pat have the same expression!
Love it!

Thanks again Pat for cutting down & pulling out my trees, for trimming the rest of the trees, and for cutting down my blackberry bush. You and Tony worked really hard while I went and played in Phoenix. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My backyard is going to look so good!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Bedrest...are you pregnant or just preparing to be pregnant? I'm dying here.

Cute, cute, photos! Your girls have such happy energy. I love them.

Kemp Kuties said...

No - not pregnant yet. I start the meds in November (5 wks of them) and we'll do the transfer the middle of December. We'll know if I'm pregos in January. It seems so far away, but really it's right around the corner.

I want the girls to be able to do things with me when I'm on bedrest, so I'm helping them learn to color with crayons (instead of chalk) since I won't be able to go outside with them.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007