Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sisters: now & forever



These pics were from our outing with Mom, Grandma, my mom's sister - Aunt Linda, and us girls on Saturday, August 2nd. We went to the Provo Temple to spend a couple hours doing temple work for our family names. These names happened to be sisters. The day was so wonderful as each of us went through the temple as sisters for these sisters.
We then went to Magelby's, where Mom insisted on treating us to lunch. It was a wonderful day with my sisters, Mom & Grandma. I look at the last picture and cannot imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have my awesome sisters to rally around me, support me, and take care of me. I am so grateful that Rebecca & Mary-Gail have each other. Girls need sisters!!

2 comments:

Spence and Car said...

cute girls!! that was fun huh. grandma and mom and linda look real good too. remember how yucky your lunch was? love ya

Jessica said...

Amanda, what a blessing to have such beautiful and wonderful sisters. I am sad that Carly is so far away but thank goodness for blogs! You look so lovely. I miss that smile of yours.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007