Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My make-over

I got my hair cut today! I haven't had it cut since April - I try to explain to the stylist the cut that I want, and inevitably I get something different and am always disappointed. However, this time I knew I wouldn't be. See, I saw this fabulous girl at Home Depot two Saturdays ago (Rebecca, Mary-Gail, & I were searching for clearance lawn/garden/outdoor items). When I asked this girl, Ali, who cuts her hair, she said her husband did and gave me his card. I called the salon and scheduled an appointment for last Thursday, but had to reschedule since I would be in Phoenix. I was so anxious to get my hair done that I made everyone else anxious too. JoJo, CarCar, Mom, & Tony were all so excited for me and called me to wish me luck (Tony gave me kisses and said I'd be beautiful no matter what. What a great guy!).

Mike, my NEW stylist, cut my hair exactly the way I wanted it - just like his wife's hair. Here's some before & after pics - hands down the after pics are MUCHO MEUJER!

Is there a way to re-attach hair?
Having some fun with my old ponytail

The ever-tired and not-so-glamorous me

Viola!

LOVE the back! It's cut on a slant which is super for my untamable cowlicks!

I'm so happy! I even made a 2nd appointment with Mike!

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HOTT:O)

Jessica said...

You look amazing! When do the modeling gigs begin?

Kellie Knapp said...

whoa dang! hot mom alert....

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007