Some fun things we've been doing lately:
August (9 months old - 6 months adjusted):
- blowing raspberries!!
- rolling front-to-back; back-to-front
- Rebecca likes to gnaw on celery sticks
- Rebecca's bottom tooth finally broke through!
- 1st road trip - Alamosa, CO, for Carly & Spencer's wedding reception
- Alamosa, CO, revisited
- began eating cereal/oatmeal
- We sit!!
- 1st time flying!! We went to Charleston, SC, to visit our new grandbaby (girls' niece)
- Mary-Gail gets on all fours and rocka-rocka-rocka's (she's leaped forward too!)
- Mary-Gail "creeps" around
- Tried our 1st veggie - squash. Yummy!
- Rebecca's top left eyetooth broke through on the 1st day of Fall (9/21)
- Rebecca started saying "da-da-da-da"