Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday, 9/8/07

After getting about 4 hours of sleep - so tired - I wake up to hear baby Rebecca sobbing. She's having a night tremor. She's had a few of these lately, and each time my heart breaks hearing her cry out. I get up and fumble around for the empty bottles and can of formula. After creating a mess in the bathroom trying to make two bottles on less than 4 hours of sleep, I snatch up Rebecca and we lay down together to feed.
She's so sleepy, but she doesn't hesitate to tear into the bottle. It's finally good to see her eat without being "coaxed."

(Rebecca happy to see me )

Mary-Gail's next - too bad I have to wake her to feed her. She greats me with a lovely smile. She is always soo stinkin' happy it blows my mind. I am grateful that she has a happy disposition and is so light hearted.

(My angel Mary-Gail sleeping peacefully)

Today we're going to the beach! Yeah! Rebecca and Mary-Gail's first (and definitely not the last) experience of sand, cool sea breach, ocean crashing, warm sun. It's going to be a great day.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007