Monday, September 15, 2008

Save the bucks!

I've been having the girls walk instead of pulling them in their wagon. Mary-Gail has Eagle-Eyes and spots every, single bug that crosses the sidewalk. She excitedly exclaims "Buck! Buck! A-hoo! A-hoo!" Saving the bugs has now become our mission on our morning walk. Mary-Gail spots the bugs - usually rollie pollies - and I have her help me save them. She see the rollie pollie's that have tipped over on their backs, furiously fighting with their millions of legs to turn themselves over. I turn them over and make sure they're on their way (and I make sure Mary-Gail doesn't eat them) and we dodge the rollie pollies that are crossing the sidewalk. Pixie and ArlaMae aren't interested in our mission - they keep tugging on the leashes and just want to "GO!" as Rebecca says.

P.S. Tomorrow morning I'm bringing my camera to take pictures of the girls walking. They've discovered their shadows, and their shadows are so stinking cute!!!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007