Friday, September 26, 2008

More of Uncle Pat


Another video of Uncle Pat with the girls

Aunt Kim sent lots of goodies with Uncle Pat for Rebecca & Mary-Gail. Uncle Pat made sure Rebecca & Mary-Gail had their fruit snacks for breakfast (thank you Pat), and I confiscated (read: ate) the Charleston Chews (thank you Kim!) Kim also sent coloring books and crayon holders which she made. We whipped them right out and both girls started eating the crayons. I've corrected that since, and now we're coloring fools! These will be perfect when I'm on bedrest: the girls can keep their crayons together and color with me on the bed. Thank you Kim - you're always so thoughtful!

The crayons have their own spot & they roll up and tie closed with a ribbon

P.S. Rebecca has been practicing saying the kids' names. She calls Dalton "dolphin" & Brella "ko-wah-wah." Can you guess we've been learning our animals? Both Rebecca & Mary-Gail say Jesse's name perfectly. Thanks for the picture! I'm sure you and the kids are happy to have Pat home. Thanks again Kim!!

2 comments:

Jen and Dakota said...

Hey. Your little girls are so cute!... i was wondering though. Why are you going to be on bedrest? I was looking though your post, and unless I missed something..... I am not sure why you are going to be on bedrest... talk to you soon

Kemp Kuties said...

I have to be on bedrest when I'm pregnant. Not pregnant now, but we're planning a pregnancy soon. :)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007