Monday, September 22, 2008

Waiting for my camera

Blast! My habit of leaving & misplacing things: this time I left...surprise, surprise...my camera in JoJo's car. Waiting to download pics from Phoenix...

In the meantime, I downloaded two videos from August 25th. Silly girls

Rebecca & Mary-Gail LOVE to shake their heads and laugh at each other. This is at breakfast time (see Rebecca's crazy hair?). Daddy is sneaking up the stairs, and Mary-Gail asks, "R you?" (Where are you?)

This video is the same day during lunch. Both girls are T I R E D and lose interest in me very quickly

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

LOVED Rebecca's hair!!! I am glad that you had fun in AZ!!

David said...

Hi Amanda, I was hoping to get a message to you. dclgreer@gmail.com

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007