Friday, July 31, 2009

A view from behind


Lovey & I take Becca & Miguel for a bike ride after dinner each night. Mary-Gail has decided that she wants to stand up in the bike trailer and look out the back. She has been doing this for the past week, and on Saturday (7/25) I finally remembered to grab my camera & have Tony take a picture of her.

(Rebecca was doing this too, until I went over a bump on the Provo River Trail and she smacked her chin on the metal bar than she was leaning on. The memory of the pain & bruise (awful!) is still too real/fresh for Rebecca to stand up again. I know she'll do it soon though - hanging your head out the back of a bike trailer is too much fun).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love those biker buns!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007