Monday, July 20, 2009

The Twins' Catch Phrases

I can't believe what my littles are saying these days:
  • "You in trouble. Stand in the corner"
  • "2 minutes - K?"
  • "You OK? You alright?"
  • "Don't cry"
  • "I'm sad, Mommy" (that's from Mary-Gail)
  • "I'm being tired, Mommy" (another one from Mary-Gail)
  • "You did it!"
  • "Good job!"
  • "I can do it" OR "I can do it by myself"
  • "Look at me! Look at me Daddy!"
  • "Don't look at me"
  • "Leave me alone"
  • "I'm the boss" AND "You're not the boss"
  • "You stop it" OR "Mommy, STOP!"
  • "I love you, Becca" (Mary-Gail)
  • "I love you, Ma-jail" (Becca)
  • "ArlaMae is our sister" AND "ArlaMae is a doggie - woof!"
  • "Be nice to me"
  • "Cousins are here" - Both an exclamation & a question (Mary-Gail has been saying this lately after getting up from naptime
  • "Well, Hello, Mommy. Well Hello"
  • "Hello again"
  • "Hi, Twin"
  • "Good bye. C-U later. Have fun. Have a good day/night"
  • "Kamakazee!"
  • "What are you talking about?"
  • "I can't see you" AND "I can see you!"
  • "Wonderful!"
  • "Delicious!"
  • "Well, Look at that!"
  • ...And daily quotes from their books and movies

1 comment:

~j. said...

My favorite: "Well hello, Mommy. Well hello."

Today, I asked Bubby, "What are you doing?" (he was just dancing around) His reply: "Playing trombone." (what the...??)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007