Sunday, July 5, 2009

My three things

Today is my Birthday! We slept in (8:00 am - thank you girls for sleeping in!) and my Lovey made me my favorite breakfast food - French Toast with powered sugar on top. Delicious. Rebecca & Mary-Gail scarfed down their French Toast and asked me, "May I be excused?" so they could go play. Lovey & I enjoyed our bites and stole loving glances at each other. We shared a quited moment and a syrupy kiss across the kitchen table, before Rebecca & Mary-Gail came thundering back in.

My sister's, Jo & Car, have started a tradition where the birthday person shares three things they've done the past year: from accomplishments, to happy events - any three things. I turned to Lovey, twisting the questions a bit, and asked him "What three things do you love about me?" Lovey happily played along, and then I asked him, "Three reasons why you fell in love with me?" And then I got to thinking how I was going to answer Jo & Car's question - What three things have I done this year..? I'll have to think about that...

In the meantime, some pictures from the recent past months











P.S. It's Pixie's B-day too. She was my birthday present from Lovey 8-years ago. Happy birthday Pixie!

2 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday!

Paige n' Kalani said...

I LOVE the pic with you and the girls at the top!! Beautiful! Hope you had a happy birthday girlie!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007