Sunday, July 26, 2009

A week in videos: Mary-Gail laughing

This video is an 'oldie,' but it is a 'goodie.' And because it's a goodie, I could not help but re-post it, and have it be the concluding post of my "A Week in Videos" posts. This little girl can brighten my spirits just by her smile & laugh & her sweet, always-happy disposition. I love her!

I love her laugh! I love her bright, smiling eyes! I love her independence! I love that she's mine - all mine!!!

January 21, 2008 (6-days shy of 14 months old)

Mary-Gail sits in her high-chair at breakfast, laughing at me as I make some silly "ugh" sound.

Lovey & I used to call MG "vampire-baby" (or vamp-babe) because of how her teeth came in (her incisors came in before her front teeth - weird!)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007