Sunday, July 12, 2009

Look at her!

Little Miss Mary-Gail is my big girl who is potty trained!!! She has been "dry" during her 2 hour nap for a week now, and she's been dry at night (11-hours!) for the past 3 days. However, I do have her go potty around 9:30 pm (she wakes up to say "Good-Night" and then to read. I read one book, and she chooses what book to take to bed).

Mary-Gail has also begun to dress & un-dress s e v e r a l times during the day. She seems to empty her dresser drawers quicker than I can wash, fold & put the clothes away! (Now I know what Jo goes through when her Reese & Cy change clothes 5 & 6 times a day!) Sometimes Mary-Gail puts her shorts on right, sometimes (as above) she puts both legs in one of the shorts'-legs. Mary-Gail didn't mind so much, until we started pinching her cute bumma-lumma. It's a cute bumma-lumma.

3 comments:

Spencer Mortensen said...

she does have a cute bum! and nice little fit legs too! youre girls are so cute and perfect. congrats to you a mom that potty trained a little girl i know you must have worked hard and it must be such an accomplishment so congrats are in store for you!!

Jessica said...

Congrats to her and yay for you!

Ann said...

I still can't believe she's potty trained. (I love the pictures of her!!) Halle still can't go that long at night. Heck, I can't go that long at night. Yay, Mary-Gail! (And yay Amanda for being such a good mom!!)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007