Friday, July 10, 2009

Sweet Sharon

Sharon, my sweet friend Sharon, who always thinks of other people and is always thinking of me, Tony, & the girls (both sets), appealed to my sweet tooth and got me these for my birthday! I've never had anything from the Sweet Tooth Fairy although I've heard amazing things about their treats.


(From top left to right: Red Velvet, VaNiella Squared, Orange, Mint Chocolate 'n' Chip, Strawberry Shortcake, and Cream Cheese)

This was such a surprise! Sharon presented these delicious cupcakes to me this afternoon - right about time for our afternoon snack. Jo & the kids were over for a swim party, and although I offered a sampling to JoJo & Sharon, they both declined (Yes!). I was secretly pleased they said no, because I am selfish and wanted them all to myself! Sharon's son, Sean, got himself a treat at The Sweet Tooth Fairy - Double Fudge Cake Bites - and contrary to my selfishness, he gladly shared one with me. Oh, it was good! Sean left me another cake bite (cut in 4's - I guess he wanted me to share with Tony & the girls) on top of the cupcake box. He is so nice - just like his mom.

But I'm not done! Sharon gave me this on Monday too:


It's a Willow Tree figure, "Bright Star," and a Willow Tree picture frame. I love Willow Tree figurines. Sharon said she choose this particular one because of my bright personality. Is she talking about me? Thank you Sharon - I love all of my gifts from you, especially your friendship!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweet friend! I love that gift!

Lori said...

HAppy hAppY BirTHDay to YOU!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007