Thursday, July 2, 2009

Look at these cute panties!


I'm quickly finding that with potty training I have to do laundry more than once a week. I told JoJo that I do laundry once a week (sometimes I would do laundry once every two weeks), and JoJo couldn't believe I could wait that long. But, I reminded her I don't have six people dirtying clothes, and my girls don't change their outfits three & four times a day like JoJo's little Reese & Cy do.

Cough, cough, cough - Well, Mary-Gail has become quite the clothes changer. So, yes, I've increased my laundry duties to twice a week. But, when I see these cute panties I really can't complain. I love folding them - they are so cute!!! And the bum they cover are even cuter!

2 comments:

Spence and Car said...

YA FOR CUTE PANTIES! WHEN I SAY PINK YOU SAY PANTIES!!! YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THESE LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR NEW UNDEES! PS I ONLY DO LAUNDRY ONCE EVERY OTHER SUNDAY....KAI IS SO MESSY THAT I REALLY HAVE TO WATCH HER!

Jessica said...

Little girls are the cutest. I'm glad you are making the best of the potty training adventure!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007