Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three things - Part 2

OK. I have thought about my three things - three amazing things that have happened to me this birthday year - and I've listed them below (listed in order of importance to me):

#1: I finished reading The Book of Mormon, and I finished it on my birthday! I began re-reading The Book of Mormon in February, and set a goal to finish it by my birthday. And I did!

#2: Went on a 7-day cruise (10-day vacation) with my Lovey this past January. If you missed the pictures, click here, and scroll on down.

#3: I lost the baby weight I'd been carrying around for nearly 2 years. All 23 lbs (lame, I know). Now if I could just loose the additional 12 lbs that I've been carrying around for the last 6 years, I'd be at my high school weight again. Wish I would have won her giveaway. Darn it!

So, those are my "amazing three." I'm making a list of three new things (for next year's b-day), and I will most definitely be including #3 on that list. he-he-he.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007