Saturday, July 25, 2009

A week in videos: TODAY @ Thanksgiving Point

Today we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Big Red Barn. It was a perfect day for outside animal adventures and pony rides. Mary-Gail, always a hoot when she talks about animals, made sure that everyone knew she was riding her pony.

After we petted animals, had our pony rides, and saw how much we all weighed compared to what certain animals weighed, we went to see a show - Ice Age 3. I wouldn't see it again, nor would I recommend it for little kids (but I am super picky at seeing movies).

Mary-Gail says: "Look at me! Look at me! I'm riding, I'm riding my horsey."

Mary-Gail looked like she was slipping off the saddle, so I went to reposition her and she said, "I can do it. I'm riding my horsey. I can do IT!" Such an independent spirited little girl

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007