Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"My, what a big head you have..."

Our neighbor's, Scott & Tracy, gave Becca & Miguel a motorcycle bike helmet the other day (it was too small for Scott's daughter's to use any more). Becca & Miguel were ecstatic! Being that they love hats, this was just another "hat" to add to their wardrobe.
Becca tried the helmet on first:
My, what a big head you have sister!
And then it was Miguel's turn to try it on:
Don't worry - there was room in the helmet for Miguel's hand & thumb.
Always have to have that thumb accessible! (what am I going to do with that thumb?!)
And off come the helmet...WHACK!

I put the helmet away and came back into the kitchen to find this:
That's a screwdriver in our zucchini bread.
Mary-Gail had taken the slice of zucchini bread I left on the plate and was eating it (more like shoving the whole slice in her little mouth). It's not uncommon for the girls to push our bar-stools over to the counters and get food & other things, and Mary-Gail loves my tools, so...she stabbed the zucchini bread with the screwdriver. Take that!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Classic! I love kids so much.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007