Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Enjoying our backyard

I normally mow our backyard on Saturday, but I didn't want to wait 4 more days. And I'm glad I didn't: we love playing in our backyard, and we love playing with our Daddy.
I found a shell while mowing the lawn and gave it to Tony to give to Rebecca, who just loves shells! Tony did a magic trick with the shell (it "appeared out of no where!") and both Rebecca & Mary-Gail were amazed with their Daddy's "magic hands." Then Tony put the shell in one hand, mixed up his hands, and had the girls guess which hand the shell was in. They're nobody's fool - they knew every time!
Oh, I just love these two pictures!
Rebecca was twirling around Tony's legs; and then Tony caught her!
ArlaMae always has to have a picture of her :)
Won't you come play with us?

2 comments:

The Baker's Goods said...

Eli and I want to come play! Can we can we please!

Holly said...

You are so lucky to have all those mature shade trees.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007