Tuesday, May 12, 2009

See the difference?

T.V. Room
Laundry Room

I've been applying window tint to the windows in our home. I've already done the kitchen (6 windows); Rebecca & Mary-Gail's bedrooms (2 windows); the piano room (2 windows - still need to do the large picture window); and I just finished family room (2 windows) & laundry room. Our house has a lot of natural light via the large windows, skylights, block glass, and accent windows (all which drew me to this house), but covering them in this tint is a long process, and my OCD and perfectionism is making the process an even longer one.

The tinted windows are on the left, un-tinted on the right. Can you see a difference? Hopefully our cooling bill will - the Gila Window Tint professes to save up to 70% on your energy bills.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007