Thursday, May 7, 2009

My southern-babydoll

This little cat loved the beach and loved the ocean! Tony had prepped both Mary-Gail and Rebecca about the beach and ocean prior to our vacation, getting the girls excited about their adventure. We read "Dora goes to the beach" and talked about the things that we would see when we went to the beach in Charleston.

As my earlier post mentioned, Rebecca was sick and wasn't up for doing much of anything Saturday. But Mary-Gail...she was thrilled to be daddy's little girl and walk the beach and crash waves with him!
Mary-Gail, posing for me with her new bathing suit on
I asked her to spin for me, and she said, "No" which is what this picture captured
Love this little girl's rumba-bum!
Daddy & Mary-Gail prior to heading for the beach

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wish I looked that cute in a suit!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007