Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rebecca's shark bite

Sunday, May 24th, Tony was off to Bishopric Meetings, and I was home playing with Rebecca & Mary-Gail in our bedroom. Rebecca & Mary-Gail love jumping off of anything and having Tony & Me catch them. Since I was flying solo, I had the girls take turns jumping off our bed (they usually like to jump @ the same time even if there is only one "catcher"). I had just caught Rebecca & was tickling her with my left arm, while I was catching Mary-Gail with my right, and YIKES! I felt a terrible pinch on the inside of my upper left arm...Rebecca had just bitten me.
Look @ that little shark bite!
It has since turned into a little bruise, which I like to look at
:)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007