Monday, May 11, 2009

Mary-Gail's nightly routine


Taking her diaper off. We have tried everything to keep a diaper on this kid: packaging tape around the diaper; packaging tape around the diaper & her pants/shorts; duct tape; large safety pins pinning the diaper tabs together; large safety pins pinning her pants/shorts to her diaper. People have suggested dressing Mary-Gail in a onesie and put it on her backwards. The child still manages to get the diaper off - although the diaper then hangs down one leg at that point.

Mary-Gail has been really, really good at sitting on the potty and going #1. Lovey & I are going to focus more on getting her potty-trained. I don't blame her for not wanting to wear soggy britches.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't stop laughing! I'm sure it's not that funny to you, but I love it! We have a very similar picture of Halle with a little bare bum clear up in the air as she sleeps away. Funny girls! I hope your girls are feeling better. It's no fun to be sick!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007