Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday in Park City

Today was our last day in Park City. We woke up to more snow and still more falling. The skiers were out in droves and were enjoying the fresh powder. Yesterday Tony commented that he couldn't wait to spend a full day snowboarding, but today he recounted that statement saying, "It's too coooold!" He also said he'd take his chances with hurricanes over snow any day. (I think he wants to move back to South Carolina since it's Winter-time in Utah).
Lovey fixing us a plate of cheese & crackers from the Concierge Lounge
(Saturday night)
Delicious snacks for our in-room movie rental...Eagle Eye
Getting fixed up this morning
Us in the Marriott Hotel lobby, checking out
Thank you Lovey for our wonderful weekend, and for enduring with me as I shopped, shopped, shopped. Thank you Jack & Carol + kids for watching our kidlets and pups. I feel so much more rejuvenated and refreshed from our weekend getaway...I think I can make it until January now :)

2 comments:

Spence and Car said...

manda you look freakin hot! next time i come to utah you are taking me to get my hair done!!!

Jessica said...

Amanda, you do look HOT! Love your striped shirt.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007