Saturday, December 6, 2008

Everyday Food Storage

I just found this site, http://www.everydayfoodstorage.net/. Let me just say that I have always been afraid of cooking with/using my food storage - I'm way too caught-up in the "storage" part - and so to actually be excited to open my #10 cans and dip into them is a HUGE deal for me. As I browsed through this site, I realized that food storage could be used in ANYTHING (ding, ding, ding!) I found a recipe for Low-Fat Whole Wheat Banana Bread (and I lauh-huv banana bread, but with nuts of course). Seriously...I'm going to make some and I just so happen to have ripe bananas.

Check out this site and you'll become a quick fan and an instant fanatic too!

1 comment:

Kellie Knapp said...

hey hotness... I got her pictures at Target in Orem. Go here http://www.targetportraits.com/coupons/coupons.html?gclid=CNC-6NCyrJcCFQQCagodvhQriw for the killer coupons I used. Thanks for the blog love :)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007