Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Circle of wetness

Mary-Gail during nap time today.

My sweet, happy, silly Mary-Gail. My very determined Mary-Gail. My two-year old Mary-Gail who doesn't want to keep her diaper on! I had to put her diaper on 3 times this morning...and that was during a 2 hour period! She knows she's not supposed to take it off too. She'll "sneak" her diaper off, and then waltz right in front of me; when she sees me catch a glimpse of her nakedness, she runs right to her diaper and says, "On. Diaper on."

Jumpsuits don't work. Overalls don't work. Another suggestions was to have her wear onesies. Wish that would work, but the child has figured out how to take her diaper off even with clothes on! When that happens she walks with her diaper all bunched up around one leg.

So, the battle over diaper vs. potty-training continues. What about Rebecca? She is seen here saying, "I don't know" when I asked her why her sister is so silly. I don't know either, sis.

Boo-boo after just waking up. Love her hand expression as she says, "I don't know"

2 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! You have one determined girl there! Well, look on the bright side--she'll be a CEO of a company someday because she never gives up and sticks to her guns. Not great as a toddler though . . .

Kellie Knapp said...

OH THE JOYS OF PEE! :) Macy peed right in the middle of my mom's kitchen floor on Christmas...good thing cute little girl pee isn't that bad huh? haha...

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007