Thursday, December 4, 2008

Girls with guns

You remember these pictures from 2 years ago...our little girls with a gun (Miguel - Left; Becca - Right). The NICU nurses found out that Tony liked to shoot, and they just so happened to have a little prop-gun that they used for these photos (the gun was the just shy of 13 inches long).


(I like Mary-Gail's expression in the first picture)

Well...Lovey has taught my girls more about "guns" as you'll see in this video

I was laughing so hard that I almost didn't get the camera in time. I'm glad Lovey didn't ask them to show him where the beach/gym was!

Wanting to share one more pic - I'm getting the girls Barbies for Christmas again this year. This has become my Christmas tradition for them since they got their first Barbies on their first Christmas in the NICU.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007