Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Sleep-Over!




Do you remember the last time you had a sleep-over? Mine was just last week. Becca, Miguel, & I slept over at JoJo's house (or CyCy's house if you ask the girls). We had fun, fun, fun! The special occasion was Car's last night in Utah. She and Spener and Mom came over at 7 am to have breakfast with the kidlets and to say goodbye.

The boys were excused and the girls lined up to have their hair done. I love these pictures - they remind me of me and my 3 sisters getting our hair done by our mom. (I don't pull the pigtails near as tight as my mom did ours though...)

1 comment:

Kellie Knapp said...

This looks like SO SO much fun! and p.s I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we call mary gail miguel... I'm IN love with that nick name :)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007