Monday, December 1, 2008

Lights On Celebration" in Provo

I took Rebecca with me to see the lights turn on in Downtown Provo tonight. Mary-Gail was throwing up so Lovey volunteered to stay home with her. JoJo, Jed, Mom, and the kidlets met me there. The advertisement said the celebration started at 6:30 pm and Santa would turn on all the lights. I thought this meant the lights would turn on at 6:30 pm, but as it turned out, there was a whole program lasting an hour! Becca was decked out in her snow-bunny coveralls & puffy coat, and was super squirmy - she kept slipping through my grasp. Glad that Grandma was there to be the back-up for me. JoJo has more pictures from the night, but here are a couple that I snapped on my camera:


JoJo's pretty green eyes & Baby Taylor's pretty blue eyes


Becca, barely able to walk with her "puffies" on


Slipping...slipping...slipping...


Slipped! No back-up this time

1 comment:

Spence and Car said...

where did jo get that cute coat??? let me guess sams club?

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007