Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Voted!

In 17 years these cute little girls will leave their print as they vote!

Our sweet friend, Sharon haulted her work and offered to watch the girls this morning so Lovey & I could vote together w/o having to bring the girls with us. Lovey & I cast our votes for the President of The United States of America (!!!!) and other congressional candidates today at 9:45 am. Thank you Sharon for hangin' with Becca & Miguel - they love you! (We took a little longer than I anticipated - I made Tony stop at the local gas station on our way to vote; I needed a Diet Vanilla Coke and some Junior Mints - yes, at 10:00 am I NEEDED some sugar!)

P.S. Mary-Gail snagged my "I Voted" sticker and started teasing Rebecca with it. Luckily, Happy came over and gave Rebecca his sticker. Why Tony didn't get a sticker is beyond me, but all was well in KempVille again. Whew!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Man, don't we vote just for the sticker? ;)

How cute that the girls tease each other. I guess that starts early. My babies especially enjoyed eating my sticker.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007