Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday's lunchtime activity

I never thought that I'd be the parent that says, "Let's go to McDonalds and play on their playground." But, I said those exact words to JoJo on Saturday. We had just finished visiting the Bean Museum on BYU campus, had gone to the University Mall to look for wrestling shoes for Gage, and the kids were hungry. The McDonalds in East Bay had just finished remodeling their store and I knew they had a new indoor playground. So, JoJo & I caravaned to East Bay and let the kids play for a good 35 minutes. Look at the fun they had!

Taylor Bug's profile on the left - so cute & chubby @ 5 months!

Remember this piano from the movie "BIG"?

The "piano slide" made sounds of piano keys as the kids slid down

The "trips." CyCy was the bouncer and kept his eyes out for trouble

CyCy took the cutest, little, baby steps down the play guitar. It too made guitar sounds

JoJo & I sat on the benches and watched the "trips" followed each other and stand guard over each other. Gage & Reese played on the inside jungle gym would help the "trips" climb up and play on the apparatus'. And the playground was clean - I didn't have a OCD attack with Clorox wipes every minute. JoJo & I are planning another visit to the East Bay McDonalds soon - Thursday they're having free ice cream (and I love their ice cream!)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007