Sunday, November 16, 2008

After Church we...

...Read books. Rebecca has created a little reading nook in the small space between the wall and the bookshelf - right over the heating vent.

ArlaMae (a.k.a. Lo-Lo's, My Arla, Marla)
Mary-Gail prefers to read on the handmade 2-step stepstool that Grandpa Next Door made for me. She runs off when Rebecca approaches her for her book.
After church we....
PLAY! The girls like to lay on my chest and have me roll side-to-side. They say "bonk" when I roll them (like I'm going to bonk their head on the floor). Laughter ensues and it is impossible not to smile and be happy with them in my arms.

My Mary-Gail Darleen...almost 2 (!!!!!)



My Rebecca LaRae...almost 2, too (!!!!!)



Now, tell me that you surely smiled and perhaps even laughed as you saw these pictures. Being a Mom brings the greatest joy that I have known. I just can't believe Lovey & I will be celebrating Rebecca & Mary-Gail's SECOND birthday at the end of this month!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wonderful photos! You look gorgeous! Your kidlets are so clever and adorable. I love their little reading nooks.

The Brown's said...

seriously the cutest kids ever! i love all your little rituals. Those will be the things they will remember!

Cyndi said...

Yes I know who you are. I remember when Carly told me you were pregnant with twins.

They are so cute. Your blog is so fun.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007