Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sneaking sleepy pictures

I can't help myself - I seem to always be sneaking into the girls' room to snap pictures of them as they sleep. These little girls put so many smiles on my face! And I laugh @ Baby Becca Boo-Boo and her hats. She fell asleep with this hat on, with her hand under her cheek, and old faithful Piggy by her side. Poor little Panda is stuck at the bottom of her crib peering out the slats.

Mary-Gail utilizes every inch of her crib when she sleeps. She settled on this position just long enough for me to snap a few pictures, but then twisted and rolled into a new position with her bottom facing the other direction. Her precious little "Tick-ah" is cuddling her and soothes her to sleep.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007