Sunday, November 2, 2008

2-year old tutor anyone?

Do you know of anyone that may need a tutor? I have two soon-to-be 2 year olds that can help! Can you believe my beautiful daughters are going to celebrate their SECOND BIRTHDAY this month! And Thanksgiving just happens to fall on their birthday - the 27th. They have crossed many-a-milestones and they're crossing more as we speak. In honor and celebration of Rebecca & Mary-Gail, I have committed to post at least one blog a day through the month of November. Get ready for some fun pics, stories, and videos!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Whoa, genius babies! I love Rebecca's voice. Jamie and I watched this and he asked, "will our boys read books like that?" Only if we are lucky! So cute.

Jen and Dakota said...

They are great talkers. You have two very smart beautiful daughters!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007