Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blue Chairs in Shower


These 2 blue chairs are in the shower because Mary-Gail pee'd on them. I told the story to Tony last night and this morning he was still laughing about it...

Last night I was wrestling with the girls (literally) trying to get their diapers changed & get them into their PJ's. I managed to get Mary-Gail's pants off, but she is a squirmy squirt and got free, running into Rebecca's room. Rebecca was easier to change & wanted to put her own PJ's on. I patiently obliged, completely forgetting about Mary-Gail. It doesn't happen often, forgetting about my children, and here's why...

In walks Mary-Gail with her hands in-between her thighs bending forward saying, "Hi. Hi. Hi, Mommy." I barely looked at her saying "Hi" back to her. Then she leans backwards and thrusts her pelvis forward and only then did I notice that she had NO diaper on and her legs were glistening in the light from pee. "Sister - where is your diaper?!" Mary-Gail took off running into my bedroom, her cute, little bum shaking (remember, she has the Brown booty) and she was laughing hysterically. I grabbed at her and missed, but successfully got her on my second attempt. We marched to her room and I am almost laid on her trying to get her to be still so I could put a diaper on her wet bottom.

Mary-Gail was still laughing and she is soooo ticklish that she was curled up into a ball as I barely touched her. I finally got a diaper on her and zipped her PJ's on. I took her by her hand and we walked into Rebecca's room to find the pee.

Mary-Gail had managed to pee on both the blue chairs, had dumped all of the play fruit and veggies out of their basket and pee'd on them, pee'd on their lace-ups, and hit the corner of their play laptop with pee. Not only that, but she managed to pee on the base boards too...? I should have remembered that my Mary-Gail cannot be without pants or else she'll take her diaper off! Remember the post in June of her with her poopy diaper mess? LOL

1 comment:

Spence and Car said...

sorry i too had to laugh at that one! she peed everywhere....how is it that that happens she must have been holden her pee in all day and was waiting for a moment like this!!! funny for those of us that can imagine it,,and not have to live in it and be on 24-7 clean up crew.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007