Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mary-Gail's concern

Tony & I watched the BYU football game (the end of the 3rd quarter on) while the girls played on their slide next to us. I'm not really a huge college football fan - I prefer pro football - but I've recently become a fan of BYU ball. Anyways, during the 4th quarter and score kept changing from BYU leading to Colorado leading. Each time Colorado made a big play, or when BYU did something stupid (like fumble the ball which turned into a touchdown for Colorado) I stood up and started screaming at the TV set. Mary-Gail was very worried and kept coming over to me to make sure I was OK.

Mary-Gail: "OK? Mommy, OK?"
Me: "Yes baby, Mommy's OK"
Mary-Gail: "Wah happened?"
Me: "Those boys on TV are making Mommy nervous because they drop the ball."
Mary-Gail: "Drop da ball?"
Me: "Yes baby, but it's OK. Mommy's OK."

Can you believe she was so in tune and worried about me? My little, soon-to-be-2 year old cute daughter was checking on me. Gosh I love her!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007