Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've always wanted one of these!

See how happy these girls are?!

Can hear their laughter?!

Kristie brought by some toys that her kids have outgrown and one of them was this Little Tikes Activity Cube w/slide. I have been searching for one of these for so long! Little Tikes doesn't make them anymore, and the cubes posted on classified sites sell so fast - I thought I'd never get one. I even mistakenly bid on one on Ebay - it was in Maryland and the seller wasn't shipping it (which explained why the shipping costs were "FREE." Someone out bit me at the last minute - whew!) As a last resort I took JoJo's kid's cube (JoJo wasn't too keen on the idea, eventhough she said it was OK).

Kristie gave us the cube with the orange slide, and JoJo - we'll be bringing your cube back this week.

Kristie - we LOVE our new toys!!!!! THANK YOU!

1, 2, 3, ...

GO!

Mary-Gail showing her skills of climbing the slide

(and taking a break while going face-first down the slide)

Rebecca comparing her NEW slide with her "old" slide - the new slide won!

I snatched the girls to take a quick self-portrait of me and them

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great photos! What a fun toy. So glad you got one as a hand me down gift!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007