Monday, July 7, 2008

Before & After

The long awaited Before & After shots of some projects I've been working on. I was sick of looking at the contractor-white paint in the laundry room and downstairs bath - it was time to paint!

My "new" laundry room:

Paint, new knobs for the cupboards, vinyl lettering on the wall, new rug, swapped positions of the washer & dryer, scrubbed tile/grout, caulked baseboards

My "new" downstairs bathroom:

Paint; new knobs for vanity; new towel rod; caulked baseboards, window surround, tub surround; and a charge (threat) to my Lovey to KEEP IT CLEAN!!!

And my super sparkling clean hall bathroom:

3 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

I love the quote in the Laundry room. So cute!

Kemp Kuties said...

That's a fun saying. It should say "Laundry Room - wash your own!"

Jessica said...

Beautiful house! I'm going to paint ONE wall yellow and call that a huge accomplishment.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007