Thursday, July 24, 2008

Golfing with the girls

We signed up for a beginners golf class at Hobble Creek Golf Course. Our first class was last night (every Wednesday night X 6 weeks). We learned how to grip our clubs, proper stance, and then we were turned loose on the green to practice putting.


Carly was a natural with her stance and swing - just a little too hard


JoJo didn't even need to be in this class - she was a pro right from the start!

We three shared the same hole. More pictures of the "pros" putting

My problem - I'm a lefty. I know, I'm right-handed, but all my actions other than writing are done with my left hand (throwing, bowling, kicking, and now golfing). I also had a hard time keeping my wrists from bending. "It's a rocking pendulum motion from the sholders, not the wrists."

Here are the baby sitters - Jed w/5wk old Taylor & Spencer w/the girls

1 comment:

Scott and Jillian said...

that looks so fun. I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things you are up to. Have a great day!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007