Friday, January 8, 2010

I claim her as my own

I could keep this little girl. My "little," 18-month old, 34 lbs, just-grew-out-of-3T-clothes-niece, Taylor Lynn. She has so many nicknames, but that one that I like to call her is "Hercules." I love her. JoJo teases that I'm Taylor's real mother; I like to think I'm her other mother - I could never be as great a mom as JoJo.

Here we are at Thanksgiving @ my Mom's house (Mom has Thanksgiving dinner the Sunday before Thanksgiving. That way, all our family can attend and won't have conflicts with splitting their day between families).

Taylor is pretending to be a sour puss
Doing anything she can to NOT look at or smile for the camera
Here's the glaring face that Taylor is infamous for
And another one

But this, this is the Taylor that I know
Taylor traded seats and wanted me to sit next to her. So sweet.
Just wish my hips weren't addicted to sweets!
P.S. Thanks Taylor, for giving Becca & Miguel all your cute and never-worn 3T clothes. We LOVE them!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007