Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Unpublished blog posts

I have 16 un-published blog posts! The first of which dates back to February 2008! I have been partly non-existent in the blogging world this month; I'm feeling an overwhelming amount of guilt of "being a bad mom", which is partly why my August posts have been non-existent, so until I get a booster charged to my system, I'll be posting these unpublished entries.

Speaking of booster charges, Mary-Gail got shocked earlier this month when she plugged in the TV. She & Becca plug in the TV, radio, lights, and then un-plug them, and have been doing this since I can't remember (I know, call Social Services on me). But, when Mary-Gail plugged the TV in during this occurrence at the beginning of August, she got shocked! She used her right hand, which her right thumb was wet from her sucking it, and ZZZZZ - Mary-Gail came running to me holding her right hand, and between cries said, "I just got stung."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Record scratch. Huh??? Bad mom? Why, my sweet Amanda? I don't think being a bad mom is possible for you. I do know, however, the burden of mother guilt. Just know that you have two very happy and very wonderful children--thanks to the sweet life you have given them. Hugs!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007