Thursday, September 3, 2009

A tag-a-dag-dag! (Draft dated: 2/5/09)

8 Things About Me

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person you tag know they're tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows: (most of these are TIVO'd to be watched later)

1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. NCIS
4. Life
5. America's Funniest Home Videos
6. The History Channel
7. The Discovery Channel
8. The Learning Channel


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took Becca & Miguel to the Library for story time
2. Vacuumed
3. Cleaned off the kitchen table...again!
4. Installed Energy-Saving tinted film on 2 windows in piano room
5. Took pictures of Becca & Miguel being silly
6. Had JoJo and her 4 cute kidlets over for snacks
7. JoJo & I took all 6 kidlets to the Bean Museum
8. Bath time with Becca & Miguel


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Becca & Miguel's smiles & sweet voices every morning
2. Lovey coming home from work
3. Becca & Miguel's incessant request for me to sing to them...I get to pretend I'm Ariel and sing while I do their hair in the morning @ breakfast. They LOVE it!
4. SPRING & FLOWERS
5. Morning & afternoon walks outside again! Hooray!
6. Taking the girls to the nearby elementary school to let them play, swing, slide!
7. Wondering what Becca & Miguel will do next to amaze me and completely astonish me
8. Friday night Date-Nights with my Lovey

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Joe Vera's
2. China Town Restaurant
3. Spaghetti Factory - their Pesto salad dressing is de-lish!
4. Jason's Deli
5. Art City Trolley
6. Outback Steakhouse
7. PF Chang
8. Cracker Barrel - for their French Toast & regular hashbrowns

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To be a better Mom
2. To be a better Wife
3. A Home addition


4. Cement poured in the RV parking area
5. While we're dreaming of building a new addition & pouring cement, I'd like a larger cement patio in the backyard
6. A new vinyl fence along the backyard
7. A self cleaning house (copied from Paige's wish list)
8. To be happy, always


8 People I Tag:
1. JoJo
2. CarCar
3. Pam
4. Jessica
5. Ashelina
6. Kelli
7. Ann
8.Kim

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007