Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

We leave for "The Happiest Place on Earth" this Friday. The girls have been so excited because they get to go "to the castle...in September." (We've been telling them that 'they get to go to the castle in September' since August, and it's finally September). I'm not sure they really understand that we're going to see the "Castle," but they are super excited anyways.

"Disney" entered the girls' lives this past January, when Lovey & I were gone for 10-days on our cruise. The only shows the girls have seen are:
  • Little Mermaid (this is where "Walt Disney" & "the Castle" got their start in our girls' vocabulary)
  • Robin Hood (a favorite of my from my childhood)
  • Jungle Book
  • Nemo
  • Incredibles
  • Bolt

There been a few viewings of "Lion King" (I really don't like Lion King - makes me scared, and sad); and only one viewing of "Snow White" (I forgot how scary the woods & mean witch were). Mary-Gail absolutely loves Ariel (I'm sure she loves her as much as I love Cinderella - Cinderella is my favorite!), and both Mary-Gail & Rebecca love Nemo, Incredibles, & Bolt. The girls aren't that familiar with Disney characters, but who cares! Walt Disney World is going to be so much fun!!! And did I mention we're going with my favorite people in the whole world: JoJo + Jed and kids, and my Mom & Dad are coming too! Orlando, Florida, will never be the same again! (CarCar was coming (bought her ticket and everything) but she decided to save her ticket for Christmas and come to Utah instead - miss you CarCar).

Not yet three years old and this will be their 3rd plane flight. It wasn't until I was a sophomore in high school that I was on my first airplane ride. Lucky little girls!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007