Friday, June 26, 2009

Trying something..

I'm finding out that Blog.Spot is associated with Google Picasa, and Google Picasa only allows 1GB of photo/video storage. Once a picture is uploaded onto Blog.Spot, it is also stored on Google Picasa. I've never "used" Google Picasa for my photo editing or storing (I have a 500GB external hard drive for storage) so I'm going to delete some of the photos that Google Picasa has stored for me when I uploaded them onto my blog. By deleting some of these photos, I hope to open up some free-space which will allow me to continue to upload and post pictures to my blog. (I quickly viewed a couple of the folders in Google Picasa and there were several duplicate pictures, and some that I never posted to blog.spot). However, I also read that in deleting the photos on Google Picasa, the photos would also be deleted from my blog.

So...if that happens, I am stuck with only two options: Pay for more storage, or create a new blog address and start over.

That is unless someone else has heard of this before and has a suggestion?

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007