Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have to BUY storage space for photos?

Has anyone seen this before?


There were errors during upload.

The following images were not uploaded.

· P6160069.JPG : You have exceeded your total photo upload quota.

· P6160068.JPG : This image was skipped because of other upload errors.

· P6160065.JPG : This image was skipped because of other upload errors.

· P6160067.JPG : This image was skipped because of other upload errors.

· Rebecca in NY shoes.cropped.jpg : This image was skipped because of other upload errors.

We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, check out this Blogger help page.


Exceeded my photo upload quota??? I just received this "error" message, so I clicked on the "Blogger help page" and read that I have to buy more storage space for my photos? Otherwise I won't be able to upload photos to my blog. Never heard that before. It says I'm only alloted 1GB of photo storage. Anyone else???

1 comment:

Semi Granola Mom said...

I use slide.com to upload pics to and then put them on here. Helps save space :D

~C

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007