Monday, June 29, 2009

In my shoes

I have small panic attacks when I think of my girls growing up to be just like me (yikes!), but my Lovey, the wonderful husband and father that he is, always comforts me and manages to put my fears to rest. For now, anyways, the girls have emitted the better part of me in my pendulum of personalities (thank goodness!), and they seem to share my love of shoes. It is a good day when I enter my closet and see shoes strewn on the ground - paired with others - and when I see my babies waltzing in "their" stilettos.

And although they may "walk in my shoes" in some instances, I'm grateful to know that I will be able comfort them and help them. Just like my Savior does for me.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rebecca, always fashionable even @ 8 o'clock in the morning

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Mary-Gail in her dress-up heels and butterfly wings
Mary-Gail & Rebecca are wearing the shirts Jessica gave them in February. So cute!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Rebecca in my NY shoes striking a pose
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Rebecca in my "sparkly" high-heeled sandals
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Mary-Gail's little nubs in my sandals


Rebecca, again, in my NY shoes. (These are her favorites)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Do you the really walk around successfully in your shoes?! That is amazing! Asher and Soren are fond of wearing both Jamie's shoes and my shoes. I love it.

Spence and Car said...

WELL at least your shoes are getting triple the use which means you can buy more right? also i have one thing to say...i hope your girls grow up to be just like you!!! you couldn't be any funner, cuter, nice supportive and the best friend to so many of us! give yourself a break cause you rock all of our world and to think that there might be another amanda ruth brown kemp out there would be so amazing!!! love the updates, i live through your life!

Ann said...

When Halle was little, we used to try and put shoes on her and she would scream like crazy. I was so bummed that she didn't like shoes. Clearly she wasn't a true girl. But now, just like your girls, she has to have on the most girly shoes she can find - whether mine or hers. I love it!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007