Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Summer!


Rebecca is washing off their "cool" (sunglasses); Mary-Gail doesn't want the sun to burn her eyes

Oops! The pee-pee came

A neighborhood boy, Reese, came to play with the girls

Did you see me, Reese?

Watch me again!




Rebecca copying Reese
Monday was warm! The girls & I got out our pool, cleaned it out, and filled it partially with water. We were hoping to have more of our neighborhood friends come & play with us, but Reese was the only one around. He didn't hesitate getting in the pool though - even if he was fully dressed.

Rebecca & Mary-Gail have virtually lived in their swimsuits since. Mary-Gail got a jump-start wearing hers: she started wearing her suit when Lovey & I were in Park City

2 comments:

Spence and Car said...

I LOVE there new suits! so stinkin cute, i'm gonna miss their old ones to though mg's cute green with a ruffle you can't go wrong with a ruffle! love ya tons thanks for the update and cute pictures! we miss you!

Jessica said...

Yay, more photos! I love their swimsuits! They seriously have the best lives ever.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007