Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunday Dress-up

Our church meetings don't begin until 1:00 pm (!!!), so we fill the time with dress-up. Rebecca & Mary-Gail (especially Rebecca) will browse my shoes and "show them off" to me. Rebecca loves my heels (and I love heels) and manages to walk quite well in them. This past Sunday Rebecca showed me her (my) "star sandals." She calls them "star sandals" because they have glitter on the straps, and glitter sparkles just like stars do!

We also paint fingernails & toenails. Last week's color: Ruby Slippers (fabulous red w/glitter); this week's color: Posh Purple.

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

SO cute! I haven't checked in for a while have have totally LOVED looking at your latest posts. The girls are of course darling and I love to see their little personalities ozzing all over the place!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007