Friday, November 5, 2010

You girls make me laugh

Mary-Gail said to Lovey last night, "what do you want to be for Halloween Dadda?" (nevermind that Halloween is 3 days past). Lovey exploded with laughter. Mary-Gail looked confused by her Daddy's response, so she asked him again, "huh Dadda? what do you want to be for Halloween?" Lovey said that he was going to be a Mr. FedEx Man, and Becca responded, "ah no - not a Mr. FedEx Man!"

Mary-Gail looked me and asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween. I told her I was going to be an old peddler woman. And Becca echoed, "ah no - not an old peddler woman." I asked Mary-Gail what she was going to be for Halloween. "A witch {pronounced wea-ch} And I'm going trick-or-treating and I'll get lots of candy....more than I did last year." Lovey was mid-drink and almost shot water out of his nose when he heard Mary-Gail say "more than I did last year." I was laughing too and said to Mary-Gail and Becca, "You girls make me laugh," and then we three had a back-&-forth battle of "no you do; no you do; uh-ah, you do."

Tonight Mary-Gail feed her chatter-teeth some iceberg lettuce because "the teeth are hungry because they chatter, chatter, chatter all day and need energy...and lettuce is goood."

(Mary-Gail's chatter teeth getting more energy. please overlook my dirty counter tops)

And the Halloween song that continues to be sung - I love it!
I'm a Mean Old Witch with a hat;
And I ride on my broom with my cat - meow!
My chin is pointy and my hat is too,
You better watch out, cause I might scare you...
...1-2-3- BOO!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007