Friday, April 3, 2009

2 vacations in 2 weeks?!

These last 2 weeks have been crazy busy with packing & traveling, & packing & traveling some more. I'm finally home (for a while anyways) and ready to catch up on my activities. Here goes...

My Mom, my three sisters, and I took an all girl's trip to New York City to visit my brother Jason for 4 days. Jason has lived in NY for almost 15 years, and although we've all visited him at one time or another, this was the first time that we were all able to visit him together. Talk about fun!!! Lots of laughter; lots of walking; freezing cold & blistering wind; breakfast, lunch, dinner @ fabulous places; seeing WICKED on Broadway (I burst out in song on the subway ride home!); shopping; almost fighting over cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery; a fabulous trip to DC; and being with our brother and Norman, who both took time off work to spend with us. Thank you for these wonderful memories!

Waiting for our plane to leave. Carly flew to NYC from Arizona, and met us there with Jason & Norman & Fern - their lovable rescue dog.
Kristie, Fern, Me, & Jo. It was well after midnight. I was so wired and couldn't sleep, and I begged Kristie & Jo & Carly to take a picture with me. They're ready to pass out!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007